Friday 8 September
- MMT Primer and Get-together
Saturday 9 September
- Welcome Address and start of the conference
- MMT and the Eurozone
with i.a. Randall Wray
- How to pay for the Green New Deal
- The role of the monetary system in economic meltdowns
with i.a. Nathan Tankus
- MMT and foreign currencies
with i.a. Yan Liang and Steffen Murau
Sunday 10 September
- Decolonizing monetary systems
- MMT and gender sensitive macro-economic policy
- Alternative Approaches to Inflation (in German)
- Economic policy in the 21st century (in German)
Monday 11 September
- Special event: Tour of the German Federal Ministry of Finance (limited capacity)
- Call for Paper presentations
A detailed program will be published.
The program might be subject to additions or amendments.
More speakers to be confirmed.
Christian Reilly and Patricia Pino from the MMT-Podcast will host most of the english speaking panels of the MMT-conference.
With financial support from / finanziell unterstützt von: